“Helping people in our community and throughout the world”
- Complete the Club Website
- Participate in events of fellowship for the club.
- Educate community on purpose of Rotary and contributions provided the community by participating in interactive service projects.
- Develop committee handbooks for chairperson and succession of chair.
- Improve committee chair communication and succession. “Keeping the Loop closed”.
- Implement Recognition awards to the community for their support of Rotary.
- Implement the Mentor Program.
- Partner with local Rotary Clubs for events and/or service projects.
- Develop a Distress/Emergency fund for community or individual needs. Appoint and train a Disaster Representative.
- Develop an internal project for capturing club history and records. End product to be storage and binder for viewing.
- Increase participation in District 5130 events.
- Invite friends and/or neighbors to program meetings
- Invite grant and scholarship recipients to meetings for presentation and acceptance of award
- Increase available Rotary Club information brochures for guests.
- Help children, students, seniors and homeless through support of local organizations and health projects.
- Increase visibility of club by placing signage in local Inns and business’s.
- Implement “Rotary Member” plaques for our business members.
- Increase interaction with Interact Club. Increase programs and event participation.